Washington Broken Bone Injury Attorneys
Phillips Law Firm Can Handle Your Broken Bone Injury Claim
Broken Bones are the most common injuries suffered in car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, and work accidents. Whether it's an arm fracture, leg fracture, hip fracture, rib fracture or another bone fracture, they are incredibly painful, take a long time to heal, and are always prone reinjury. The experienced lawyers at Phillips Law Firm will help you seek proper compensation for your broken bone injury.
Broken Bone Injuries in Washington State
What Are The Types of Broken Bones?
- Compound Fracture A compound fracture is a full break of the bone with separation of the bone fragments. There is a higher risk of a deep bone infection.
- Displaced Fracture The bone is broken into two or more parts. If the bone is in many pieces, it is considered comminuted.
- Non-displaced Fracture The bone is either part or all of the way through, but maintains its proper alignment.
- Closed fracture The bone snaps but there is no puncture or open wound in the skin. The bone may be seen sticking through the skin, but no open wound.
- Open fracture The bone splinters and punctures through the skin causing an open wound.
- Simple Fracture Clean break with little separation of bone. Always a closed fracture and can be detected by loss of function and feeling around in the effected area.
- Greenstick fracture Incomplete fracture where the bone is bent through pressure of the impact. Common in children since their flexible bones are more pliant.
- Transverse Fracture Simple fracture at a right angle straight across the bone. It is perhaps the easiest fracture to set and heal.
- Oblique Fracture Curved or sloped pattern caused by a twisting motion due to the front or rear angle of the accident.
- Linear fracture Painful break is parallel crack down the bone. Common in legs and arms and can cause the bone to ache log after healing.
- Spiral fracture One part of the bone is twisted. This is common in back seat passengers as their feet get caught under front seats during impact.
- Comminuted Fracture Bone fragments into several pieces due to several impact points.
- Impacted Fracture This is very common in front impact accidents where the ends of the bone are driven into each other. This is commonly known as a "buckle fracture."
We will seek compensation on your broken bone injury for:
- Medical costs - Emergency, hospital, and fees.
- Ongoing medical costs - Physical and mental therapy, pharmaceuticals, and speech therapy.
- Loss of income - Lost wages and potential income.
- Pain and suffering - We seek general damages and special damages.
- Lost quality of life - Due to permanent personal injury or other factors.
Get started with your Free Broken Bones Injury Case Evaluation!
At Phillips Law Firm our broken bones injury lawyers are dedicated to getting you justice and compensation you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000, we are waiting to assist you 24/7, offering a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we do not recover anything for you, you do not owe us an attorney fee.