Washington SSI & SSDI Attorneys
Phillips Law Firm Can Handle Your SSDI Medical Claim
Social Security Disability Insurance Benefits for people who have medical disabilities, the healthcare system can be hard enough to navigate, let alone the Social Security Administration. If you have been wrongly denied benefits or are having trouble obtaining the correct documentation needed to obtain benefits, the experienced lawyers at Phillips Law Firm will help you obtain SSI and SSDI benefits.
What Medical Disabilities Does Social Security Disability Cover?
Autoimmune disorders cause the immune system to mistakenly attack and destroy healthy tissue in the body.
- Systemic Lupus Erythmatosus (Lupus) - Inflammation of skin, joints, kidneys, and other organs.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) - Inflammation of brain and spine effecting speech, cognitive function, and movement.
- Stroke - This clotting in the brain could render the person partially paralyzed and with limited or slowed cognitive ability.
- Heart Failure - Either hereditary or a result of heart disease, a massive heart attack brought on by stress of work could kill the person.
Digestive System Disorders
- Crohn's Disease - Painful and debilitating inflammation of the gastrointestinal system that can lead to eating disorders.
- Liver Disease - Liver disease renders the patient fatigued and unable to work as one of the most important organs in the body slowly ceases to function.
- Hepatitis - Hepatitis A, B, and C all attack the liver and lead to liver disease or cancer.
Endocrine System disorders
Complex group of glands that helps to control reproduction, metabolism, growth and development through the development and metabolizing of hormones and enzymes.
- Diabetes - The pancreas no longer produces the proper amount of insulin to regulate blood sugar.
- Peripheral Neuropathy - Numbness and tingling in the feet and hands that inhibits mobility and ability to perform even the most simple tasks at work.
- Obesity - A growing epidemic the US that effects movement and ability to perform at work. Could lead to depression, heart disease, and stroke.
Painful and debilitating urinary and genital disorders that inhibit ability to work.
- Chronic kidney disease - The kidneys no longer can properly filter toxins leading to fatigue, pain, and a host of other medical problems that keep the patient from working.
- Interstitial Cystitis - This incurable and painful disease is caused by the inflammation of the bladder wall.
Chronic pain is largely misunderstood, but well documented and render hundreds of thousands of people in the US unable to work.
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CPRS) - Post injury ailment characterized by graduated and increasing pain.
- Fibromyalgia - Body wide sustained pain in joints and muscles, which may require aggressive pharmaceutical pain management treatment.
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) - Post injury painful inflammation of skin and joints leading to movement issues.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis - Long-term inflammation of joints, organs and surrounding tissues leading to movement issues.
- Osteoarthritis - Joint pain and dysfunction due to wear and tear.
These serious ailments in the spine and joints can lead to debilitating pain and limited movement. Often working is not an option until treated or resolved.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - Muscle and nerve damage in the hands and fingers.
- Lumbar Stenosis - Can result in pain in legs, thighs, feet or buttocks, or loss of bladder and bowel control.
- Spinal Arachnoiditis - Inflammation of the arachnoid lining leading to severe stinging and burning pain and neurologic problems.
Get started with your Free Social Security Case Evaluation!
At Phillips Law Firm our Social Security medical disability lawyers are dedicated to getting you justice and compensation you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000, we are waiting to assist you 24/7, offering a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we do not recover anything for you, you do not owe us an attorney fee.