Washington RDS & CRPS Injury Attorneys
Phillips Law Firm Can Handle Your RDS & CRPS Injury Claim
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) in Washington State can be caused when a victim suffers a personal injury in a car accident or work accident. The National Institutes of Health (NIH) recognizes this very serious ailment and defines it as, “continuous, intense pain out of proportion to the severity of the injury, which gets worse rather than better over time.” There is no cure for RSD and CRPS. The experienced lawyers at Phillips Law Firm will help you seek proper compensation for RSD and CRPS.
How Do I Know I Have RSD and CRPS?
Your personal injury heals, however the pain does not subside.
The pain increases gradually leading to serious discomfort and eventually excruciating levels requiring aggressive and expensive drug treatments.
This is an ailment that develops once the CRPS is established. It is a condition in which pain results from a non-injurious stimulus to the skin.
Once allodynia sets in, it is generally followed by hyperalgesia. This is where the pain escalates to the point that it is actually worse than the injury itself.
Changes in skin blood flow, color changes, and temperature changes more than 35 degrees Fahrenheit difference from normal levels. This can lead to cellular death.
Loss of use of the limb
CRPS and RSD generally manifest in limbs, however, this is not always the case. Severe cases lead to loss of use due to severe swelling.
What Are Types of CRPS?
- The injury heals but the pain persists.
- Pain escalates.
- Diagnosis leads to sustainable pain treatment.
- Physical therapy persists over duration of the ailment.
Type II – Causalgia
- Pain escalates further.
- Allodynia, or hyperalgesia spread beyond the initial injury.
- Movement in the limb becomes restricted.
- Changes in bone or blood flow effects the position of the extremity.
We will seek compensation for:
- Medical costs – Emergency, hospital, and fees.
- Ongoing medical costs – Physical and mental therapy, pharmaceuticals, and speech therapy.
- Loss of income – Lost wages and potential income.
- Pain and suffering – We seek general damages and special damages.
- Lost quality of life – Due to permanent personal injury or other factors.
Get started with your free RSD case evaluation!
At Phillips Law Firm our Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD) and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) lawyers are dedicated to getting you justice and compensation you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000, we are waiting to assist you 24/7, offering a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we do not recover anything for you, you do not owe us an attorney fee