Truck Accident Lawyers – Seattle, Washington
Truck accidents have a higher percentage of serious injuries and fatalities than car accidents. In fact, 1 of every 8 persons who die in a traffic accident were involved with a semi truck. When large, heavy trucks collide with a passenger vehicle the sheer power from the mass of a truck during a crash can cause devastating injuries, permanent disabilities or even death.
At Phillips Law Firm we handle truck accident claims in Washington State on a daily basis. For many years we have been helping our clients get the compensation they deserve for their truck accidents. Our personal injury lawyers are honest, and dedicated to getting you the most value for your claim. We know what it takes to get you a fair and just settlement while working sensitively and efficiently. As trucking accidents can leave serious or permanent disability, we want to help take care of your legal troubles as soon as possible so you can focus on healing.
Common truck accident injuries include whiplash, broken bones, and spinal, neck and back injuries. More serious injuries from truck accidents include traumatic brain and head injuries. Complications initial injuries can lead to permanent disabilities including paralysis, quadriplegia, reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD) or complex regional pain syndrome (CPRS).
Trucking Accident Statistics
- Commercial trucks are involved in 2.4% of all car accidents.
- One person is injured or killed in a truck accident every 16 minutes.
- Nearly 5,000 people are killed in truck accidents every year. Nearly 98% of the time, the drivers of the other vehicle are killed in a truck accident.
Compensation and Justice You Deserve from your Truck Accident
It is our job to asses all injuries, medical bills (surgeries, medications, etc.), physical pain, mental suffering and lost income after an accident. While we realize that no amount of monetary justice can replace your loss, we can help you recover money from insurance companies to compensate you. You are an innocent injured party and we are here to help you handle the insurance companies so you can focus on getting your life back.
Experienced, Empathetic and Professional in Dealing with your Truck Accident
Our team of experienced and skilled Washington car accident lawyers will examine the facts of the case, evaluate your potential claim, determine which parties and insurance companies are responsible, and finally organize all of the details of preparing and presenting your case.
Now that you’ve found us, your stress and anxiety from your looming medical bills and wage loss can be easier to manage. Our Phillips Law Firm car accident attorneys are dedicated in their understanding of insurance policies and provisions. We help our clients get the most for their injury claims because we are extremely proficient in this practice.
There are several main components in making a claim for personal injury:
- Determine Liability, that is, who caused the accident and who should be held legally responsible.
- Establishing an amount of damages. We will leave no stone left unturned. Our team will maximize your return, getting the most out of what you are legally entitled to receive.
- Determining where to collect damages from. We look for all the sources, such as insurance and individual assets, are available for payment of a settlement or damage awards. This allows our clients to get the compensation that they need fast.
Get started with your Free Truck Accident Case Evaluation!
At Phillips Law Firm our truck accident attorneys are dedicated to getting you justice and compensation you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000, we are waiting to assist you 24/7, offering a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we do not recover anything for you, you do not owe us an attorney fee. For more information and frequently asked questions please visit our FAQ page.