Personal Injury Lawyers – Seattle, Washington
Compensation for Your Personal Injuries
Phillips Law Firm is a firm of experienced lawyers with decades of experience in personal injuries suffered in car accidents, trucking accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, work related accidents, or on public or private property. We are a full service law firm serving all of Washington State that is dedicated to getting the justice and compensation that you deserve.
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys Will Handle Your Case:
- Listen: Every story is as unique as the client. Tell us your experience and we will tailor a case around your individual situation and your needs.
- Collect Evidence: This includes accident reports, witness accounts, medical reports, and any subpoenaed documentation.
- File a Claim: This is the official court filing of your complaint and intent to seek just compensation from the negligent parties involved in the accident.
- Represent Your Best Interests: This includes seeking workers compensation in case you were on the clock at the time of the accident and also further compensation for post accident care.
- Seek Justice: Justice includes making sure that the negligent driver is properly punished for their actions. Particularly for drunk driving or driving recklessly such as speeding.
- Seek Compensation: We will negotiate with the negligent individual(s) and their insurance company(s) to secure proper compensation including:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Quality of life compensation
- Extended care compensation
- Wage garnishments (if needed)
- Further Needs: Our legal services don’t end with your case. If you have further needs we keep your information on file and enjoy retaining a relationship with our clients and their families.
Get Started with Your Free Case Evaluation!
At Phillips Law Firm our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to getting you the justice and compensation that you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000, we are waiting to assist you 24/7, offering a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we don’t recover anything for you, you don’t owe us an attorney fee.