SSI & SSDI Attorneys – Seattle, Washington
Phillips Law Firm Can Handle Your SSI or SSDI Benefits Claim
Social Security Disability Benefits are a social safety net that have kept millions of Americans alive because they are unable to work due to their debilitating personal injury or chronic illness. If you have been wrongly denied benefits or having trouble obtaining the correct documentation needed to be eligible for benefits, the experienced lawyers at Phillips Law Firm will help you obtain SSI and SSDI benefits.
How our SSI & SSDI Lawyers will Handle Your Case:
- Listen – Tell us your experience and we will tailor a Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Benefits Package around your individual situation and your needs.
- Collect Documentation – This includes medical records, work injury reports (both employer and Washington State Labor and Industries), financial records, accident reports, statements from friends/family/case workers, and miscellaneous documentation.
- Help You Understand The Process – The application for SSI – SSDI benefits can be a complicated process. Doing it correctly is imperative to the process or your application will be denied.
- Submit The Package For Approval – We will make sure everything is correct and in order. We will also follow up and work with the Social Security Administration to correct any discrepancies.
- Represent your best interests – This includes seeking workers compensation in case you were on the clock at the time of the accident and need compensation for post accident care.
- Submit Appeals – The Social Security Administration doesn’t always get it right the first time and may not adequately explain the reason behind their denial. We are well versed in the appeals process and will appeal on your behalf.
- Further needs – Our legal services don’t end with your case. If you have further needs we keep your information on file and enjoy retaining a relationship with our clients and their families.
Get started with your Free Social Security Disability Case Evaluation!
At Phillips Law Firm our Social Security disability lawyers are dedicated to getting you justice and compensation you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000, we are waiting to assist you 24/7, offering a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we do not recover anything for you, you do not owe us an attorney fee.