Workers Compensation Lawyers – Seattle, Washington
Phillips Law Firm Can Handle Your Workers Comp Claim
Worker’s Compensation in Seattle & all of Washington State is one of only four state-run worker’s compensation insurance programs in the country. Washington State Labor and Industries (L&I) is an agreement between employees and employers that, if the employer pays their premiums and provides a safe work environment, the employee will not sue the employer. However, far too often employers don’t hold up their end of the bargain or L&I denies a legitimate claim. Phillips Law Firm has a team of experienced workers compensation lawyers dedicated to getting you the workers compensation you deserve.
What is Worker’s Comp in Washington State?
- Injury Compensation – Workers can generally expect on receiving 60% of their income during their recovery period within 14 days of their application.
- Medical Benefits – Medical benefits work in tandem based on the worker’s insurance program. If there is no insurance provided by the employer, L&I has a network of doctors and specialists.
- Death Benefits – This is a lump some of $600 for burial expenses, partial medical costs, and then 60% of the deceased’s income, increasing incrementally by the number of children.
- Permanent Disability – A permanent disability such as paralysis or multi-limb amputation assures the injured worker permanent benefits.
- Temporary Disability – The worker receives benefits in the interim until they can return to work in either a full or partial capacity.
- Change of Condition – The injured worker’s condition regresses requiring an adjustment in benefits or a switch from temporary disability to permanent disability.
- Vocational Rehabilitation – Approximately $7000 is set aside for workers for retraining if they are not able to perform their previous duties.
- Multiple Injury Compensation – Multiple injury compensation addressed per injury and compensated accordingly.
Get Started With Your Free Workers Compensation Case Evaluation!
At Phillips Law Firm our Seattle Workers Compensation Lawyers are dedicated to getting you justice and compensation you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000, we are waiting to assist you 24/7, offering a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we do not recover anything for you, you do not owe us an attorney fee.