Washington Workers Compensation Attorneys
Phillips Law Firm Can Handle Your Workplace Injury Claim
in Washington State is one of only four state-run workerís compensation insurance programs in the country. Washington State Labor and Industries (L&I) is an agreement between employees and employers that, if the employer pays their premiums and provides a safe work environment, the employee will not sue the employer. However, far too often employers donít hold up their end of the bargain or L&I denies a legitimate claim. Phillips Law Firm has a team of experienced attorneys dedicated to getting you the workers compensation you deserve.
What is Workerís Comp in Washington State?
- Injury Compensation - Workers can generally expect on receiving 60% of their income during their recovery period within 14 days of their application.
- Medical Benefits - Medical benefits work in tandem based on the workerís insurance program. If there is no insurance provided by the employer, L&I has a network of doctors and specialists.
- Death Benefits - This is a lump some of $600 for burial expenses, partial medical costs, and then 60% of the deceasedís income, increasing incrementally by the number of children.
- Permanent Disability - A permanent disability such as paralysis or multi-limb amputation assures the injured worker permanent benefits.
- Temporary Disability - The worker receives benefits in the interim until they can return to work in either a full or partial capacity.
- Change of Condition - The injured workerís condition regresses requiring an adjustment in benefits or a switch from temporary disability to permanent disability.
- Vocational Rehabilitation - Approximately $7000 is set aside for workers for retraining if they are not able to perform their previous duties.
- Multiple Injury Compensation - Multiple injury compensation addressed per injury and compensated accordingly.
What we will do for you:
- Listen - Tell us your experience and we will tailor a case around your individual situation and your needs.
- Collect evidence - This includes L&I safety reports, witness accounts, medical reports, and any subpoenaed documentation.
- File a Claim - Filing of appeal to L&I with the intent to seek just compensation for personal injuries suffered in the workplace accident.
- Represent your best interests - This includes seeking civil action against the employer if it was found that they did not abide by OSHA or L&I rules of a safe work environment or did not keep up with their insurance premiums.
- Further needs - Our legal services donít end with your case. If you have further needs we keep your information on file and enjoy retaining a relationship with our clients and their families.
Get started with your Free Workers Compensation Case Evaluation!
At Phillips Law Firm our Workers Compensation Lawyers are dedicated to getting you justice and compensation you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000, we are waiting to assist you 24/7, offering a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we do not recover anything for you, you do not owe us an attorney fee.
Justice For You!
Fill out this form for your
free case review.
Phillips Law News