Prior to law school, Douglas Weinmaster had the opportunity to see how an attorney could have a direct, positive impact on a personal injury victim’s life. That experience locked in his intent to pursue personal injury law as a career.
While attending Gonzaga University School of Law, he went to work for a major insurance company where he got a firsthand look at how they evaluate cases. That experience proved to be invaluable when he transitioned back to the plaintiff’s side of personal injury law in 2001, and continues to serve him as he negotiates with insurance companies on behalf of his clients.
Attorney Weinmaster has built a solid reputation in the Seattle area as a prominent personal injury attorney with extensive experience assisting victims of medical malpractice. In 2020, he brought his talents to Phillips Law Firm, taking on the role of Senior Litigation Attorney.
Outside of work he enjoys the rodeo and life in the foothills. He volunteers his time with the Flight Safety Foundation and often serves as a judge for local high school speech and debate tournaments.
Get a Free Case Review
Call: 800-708-6000 for a free and confidential consultation with an experienced attorney at the Phillips Law Firm.
For e-mail inquiry, please fill out and submit the form below.
- B.S. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- J.D. Gonzaga University School of Law
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association of Justice
- American Association for Justice
- King County Bar Association
Awards / Recognition
- “The Best Lawyers In America” 2012
- Rising Stars℠ by Super Lawyers® Magazine 2006-2008
- Washington Super Lawyers® 2013-present
- “Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney” in Renton by Super Lawyers®
- “Superb” rating from consumer rating site Avvo.com
17410 133rd Ave NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
707 South Grady Way,
Renton, WA 98057
1420 5th Ave Suite 2200
Seattle, WA 98101
By Appointment Only