AREAS OF PRACTICE
Injuries or illness can sometimes prevent you from being able to earn a living. Unfortunately, bills do not stop because you are unable to work. If you are physically, mentally or emotionally disabled to the point that you are unable to work, you may be entitled to benefits from the Social Security Administration. These benefits may be available under Social Security Disability Insurance or Supplemental Security Income. Braving the world of the Social Security Administration’s application and/or appeal procedures can be intimidating and extremely stressful. Our SSDI attorneys are long time advocates for the people of Washington state with disabilities, unafraid to battle the federal government for your rights.
SSI & SSDI Attorneys – Seattle, Washington
Social Security Disability Benefits are a social safety net that have keep millions of Americans alive when they are unable to work due to their debilitating personal injury or chronic illness. If you believe you have been wrongly denied benefits or are having trouble obtaining the correct documentation needed to be eligible for benefits, the experienced lawyers at Phillips Law Firm are here to help you. Contact us today for a free consultation.
How our SSI & SSDI lawyers will handle your case:
- Listen – Tell us your experience and we will tailor a Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Benefits Package around your individual situation and your needs.
- Collect Documentation – This includes medical records, work injury reports (both employer and Washington State Labor and Industries), financial records, accident reports, statements from friends/family/case workers, and miscellaneous documentation.
- Help You Understand The Process – The application for SSI – SSDI benefits can be a complicated process. Doing it correctly is imperative to the process or your application will be denied.
- Submit The Package For Approval – We will make sure everything is correct and in order. We will also follow up and work with the Social Security Administration to correct any discrepancies.
- Represent your best interests – This includes seeking workers compensation in the event you were on the clock at the time of the accident and need compensation for post accident care.
- Submit Appeals – The Social Security Administration doesn’t always get it right the first time and may not adequately explain the reason behind their denial. We are well versed in the appeals process and will appeal on your behalf.
- Further needs – Our legal services don’t end with your case. If you have further needs, we keep your information on file and enjoy retaining a relationship with our clients and their families.
Get Started With Your Free Social Security Disability Case Evaluation
Our Social Security disability lawyers are dedicated to getting you justice and compensation you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-888-594-0367. We are waiting to assist you 24/7, offering a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we do not recover anything for you, you do not owe us an attorney fee.
17410 133rd Ave NE
Woodinville, WA 98072
707 South Grady Way,
Renton, WA 98057
1420 5th Ave Suite 2200
Seattle, WA 98101
By Appointment Only