Compensation for Your Personal Injuries
For many years we have helped thousands of people in Washington State realize the maximum in financial justice. Our mission is to aggressively and relentlessly fight for your rights when you have been injured due to the negligent or careless acts of others. We have a large, experienced team dedicated to the pursuit of justice for each of our clients.
Find out if you have a compensable claim today. Our consultations are always free and we only charge a fee if we win your personal injury claim.
Common Types of Personal Injury Claims
Slipping, Falling, Tripping – these types of accidents occur fairly often and can happen on residential, commercial, or government property. In some instances, the property owner may be held responsible for your injuries if the accident occurred because of a dangerous condition such as poor lighting, a wet floor, torn carpeting, snow and ice, etc. that the owner knew about but failed to remedy, thereby exposing the injured victim to undue risk.
Dog Bites and Animal Attacks – In Washington state, a dog owner may be held liable if their dog causes injury, regardless of whether the owner felt their dog was dangerous or not.
Nursing Home Abuse – Many cases of abuse in nursing homes go unreported, making it difficult to get a handle on the epidemic. We encourage you to come forward if you suspect any sign of abuse of your loved one. Our seniors are vulnerable and frail and it is our duty to protect those who cannot care for themselves. Some common instances of abuse include physical or sexual; or negligence in day-to-day care taking activities that result in malnutrition, dehydration, preventable accidents, inadequate sanitation and hygiene, inadequate medical care and bed sores.
Premises Liability – Property owners can be held responsible for unsafe conditions such as a porch or deck that collapses, escalator injuries, inadequate building security, swimming pool accidents, amusement park accidents, fires, water leaks, flooding, toxic fumes or chemicals that result in injury, and more.
Watercraft Injuries – Accidents that occur while on a cruise ship, boat or personal watercraft can also be a result of someone’s negligence as the owner / operator may be subject to certain licensing and safety requirements as well held liable for accidents caused by operator error and intoxication.
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys Will Handle Your Case:
- Listen: Every story is as unique as the client. Tell us your experience and we will tailor a case around your individual situation and your needs.
- Collect Evidence: This includes accident reports, witness accounts, medical reports, and any subpoenaed documentation.
- File a Claim: This is the official court filing of your complaint and intent to seek just compensation from the negligent parties involved in the accident.
- Represent Your Best Interests: This includes seeking workers compensation in case you were on the clock at the time of the accident and also further compensation for post accident care.
- Seek Justice: Justice includes making sure that the negligent party is properly punished for their actions. Particularly for drunk driving or driving recklessly such as speeding.
- Seek Compensation: We will negotiate with the negligent individual(s) and their insurance company(s) to secure proper compensation including:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Quality of life compensation
- Extended care compensation
- Wage garnishments (if needed)
- Further Needs: Our legal services don’t end with your case. If you have further needs we keep your information on file and enjoy retaining a relationship with our clients and their families.
Get Started with Your Free Case Evaluation
Our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to getting you the justice and compensation that you deserve. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000. We are waiting to assist you 24/7, with a free case evaluation. Remember our no fee promise. If we don’t recover anything for you, you don’t owe us an attorney fee.