Car Accident Lawyers - Seattle & Washington State
Phillips Law Firm Can Handle Your Automobile Accident Claim
Phillips Law Firm is a firm of experienced lawyers with decades of experience in personal injuries and wrongful death suffered in a car accident. We are a full service law firm that has been serving Seattle and surrounding Western Washington for many years. We are dedicated to getting you the justice and compensation that you deserve. We have a no fee promise. If we don't collect, you don't owe a dime. Our attorneys and legal staff will take care of you through this terrible incident.
How Our Auto Accident Attorneys Will Handle Your Case:
- Listen - Every story is as unique as the client, and not every car accident is the same. Tell us your experience and we will tailor a case around your individual situation and your needs.
- Deal with the insurance company - While you cope with your car accident personal injury or loss of a loved one, we will speak to insurance company representatives on your behalf.
- Collect evidence - This includes accident reports, witness accounts, medical reports, and any subpoenaed documentation regarding your car accident.
- Accident reconstruction expert - These scientists perform a detailed analysis of the car accident scene to determine specific elements of the collision and provide an accurate description of what happened in your car accident injury claim.
- File a Claim - This is the official court filing of your complaint and intent to seek just compensation from the negligent parties involved in the car accident.
- Represent your best interests - This includes seeking workers compensation in case you were on the clock at the time of the car accident and also further compensation for post accident care.
- Seek justice - Justice includes making sure that the negligent driver is properly punished for their actions. Particularly for drunk driving or driving recklessly such as speeding that resulted in your car accident.
- Seek compensation - We will negotiate with the negligent individual(s) and their insurance company(s) to secure proper compensation for your car accident including:
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Lost wages
- Quality of life compensation
- Extended care compensation
- Wage garnishments (if needed)
- Further needs - Our legal services don't end with your case. If you have further needs we keep your information on file and enjoy retaining a relationship with our clients and their families.
Get Started With Your Free Car Accident Case Evaluation!
At Phillips Law Firm our Seattle car accident lawyers are dedicated to getting you the justice and compensation that you deserve from your car accident. Call Phillips Law Firm at 1-800-708-6000, we are waiting to assist you 24/7. We offer free case evaluations and have a no fee promise. If we don't recover anything for you, you don't owe us anything. For more information and frequently asked questions please visit our FAQ page.